We updated this page on 13 January 2022.
Some Lenovo laptops running Windows have this problem:
Note: Only some Lenovo models have this problem. The affected machines are those that use the Conexant Audio driver.
We do not yet have a solution that works with Edge. If you use Edge as your web-browser, at present we recommend that you:
We are investigating possible solutions for Edge users, so this advice may change in future.
This solution works for Chrome and most other Chromium-based browsers. It does not work for Edge.
1. In your web-browser, click in the address bar and:
You should see something like this:
2. In the Search flags box, type "raw audio capture" and press enter. You’ll see this:
3. Next to the entry for Raw Audio Capture, change the dropdown to Disabled.
4. In the bottom right-hand corner, click Relaunch. Your web-browser will close and then reopen.
5. Next time you play on RealBridge, you should find that the problem is solved. If you wish to test this before the next time you play, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The images above are for Chrome. For other web-browsers, the settings pages may look slightly different, but they should work in the same way.
If you use more than one web-browser, you will have to make the same change on each browser.
If this does not solve the problem:
If you have any difficulty with this procedure, please contact email@example.com for further assistance.