MiniBridge For Players
MiniBridge takes online bridge to the next level, with built-in video and sound, bringing the true face-to-face experience online.
- See and speak to your opponents - just like face-to-face MiniBridge.
- Bid and play using a modern, intuitive interface.
- Browse deals with a versatile, user-friendly interface.
- No installation required - click a link, sit down and play.
- RealBridge partners with clubs, teachers, and event organisers to provide a next-generation bridge and MiniBridge experience.
- Available in 16 languages (each player at the table can be using a different language at the same time).
Are you playing MiniBridge on RealBridge yet?
To play on RealBridge, contact one of the 1100+ clubs that offers events.
Or ask your own club whether they already hold games, lesssons and supervised practice sessions.
Please note that we do not hold games ourselves.
There is no registration process for players.
Features for players
- Talk privately to the teacher (or director) at the table, using audio and video.
- Take part in teams and pairs games (usually next step from supervised practice learning).
- If you make a mistake, you can take back your play, and try again.
- Enjoy playing against other players from around the world, who play MiniBridge using RealBridge.
Where Can I Play?
- At Clubs
- By contacting your country's bridge teaching association. (eg, in England, contact EBED)
- Coming soon: After School MiniBridge Club