These resources are free to use for your lessons. If you would like to add anything to this list, please contact us.
- C = Commentary for display in RealBridge under the traveller (optional)
- B = Contains ideal detailed auction in the commentary for display in RealBridge under the traveller (optional)
- L = Contains ideal line / typical line of play, for playback in RealBridge (optional)
- A= Contains suggested imposed actions (optional)
Beginner to intermediate
- Jeff Fust - Stayman and transfers in response to a 12-14 1NT - Teacher Plan and PBN File (Right-click and Save As)
- Jeff Fust - Stayman and transfers in response to a 15-17 1NT - Teacher Plan and PBN File (Right-click and Save As)
- RealBridge - 16 deals, uncontested auctions - Hand Commentary and PBN File (updated 9 Nov 2022) [C, B, L, A] NEW.
- RealBridge - Andrew Robson lesson, David Bird, Simon Cocheme (Please send email to email@example.com )
- RealBridge - 8 slam deals - Teacher Plan and PBN Files (Right-click and Save As)
- RealBridge - 8 Slam deals - "When to draw trumps and when not to" - Teacher Plan and PBN Files (Right-click and Save As)
- Eddie Kantar - 13 deals - Declarer play technique. Hand Commentary and PBN File. With permission and thanks to www.kantarbridge.com (added 31 Oct 2022) [C, B, L] NEW.
General deals, on no specific theme
Websites that have resouces for teachers
What is a PBN file?
A PBN file is a deal file that can be loaded into RealBridge. More details here: https://www.tistis.nl/pbn/
How do I make a PBN file?
To create your own PBN files, we highly recommend BridgeComposer (Windows).
Bridge Solver Online (All Platforms) has plenty of good functionality, however, for putting together lessons, lesson plans, BridgeComposer is more versatile.
I have a LIN file, how do I make it into a PBN file?
A useful tool is this checker and converter: http://www.rpbridge.net/cgi-bin/rpfc.pl