Real Bridge Games Ltd Privacy and Cookies Policy
Last updated: October 31, 2020
What data do we collect?
Real Bridge Games Ltd collects the following data:
- Player names and IDs.
- Names of directors and officials.
- Bridge results obtained whilst playing on RealBridge.
- Names and contact information provided by potential users or customers of RealBridge, for the purpose of communicating about the platform or arranging demonstrations or practice sessions.
- Account, contractual and contact information for its customers (such as bridge clubs, organisations and tournament organisers). This includes contact details for employees or representatives of the customer, which may include the name, telephone number, email address and mailing address.
What is the legal basis for collecting this data?
The collection and processing of this data is necessary for Real Bridge Games Ltd to operate its service and to comply with its contracts with its customers. By participating in a session on Real Bridge you agree that the data will be collected and processed as described in this policy.
How do we collect your data?
You and your bridge organisation directly provide Real Bridge Games Ltd with all of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when:
- You join a Session on RealBridge.
- You use or view our websites via your browser’s cookies.
- Your contact us with a request for information, a demonstration, a practice session, etc.
- A bridge event organiser provides data to be used in configuring a Session on RealBridge.
- A bridge event organiser creates or modifies an account with Real Bridge Games Ltd.
How will we use your data?
Real Bridge Games Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Operate bridge Sessions played on the RealBridge platform.
- Send you information that you have requested regarding RealBridge, demonstrations, practice sessions, etc.
- Display, publish and distribute results of bridge sessions.
- Supply results to the event organiser.
- Analyse results in order to identify behaviour that may contravene the rules of the event or the Real Bridge Games Ltd Terms and Conditions.
- Convey such analysis to the event organiser and to such bridge organisations as Real Bridge Games Ltd may consider appropriate.
- Carry out statistical analysis.
- Maintain account and billing information with our customers.
How do we store your data?
Real Bridge Games Ltd retains results from Sessions during and after the Session. The data is stored securely in the UK.
We will keep your name, ID and results indefinitely.
Contact information that you send us requesting information, demonstrations, practice sessions, etc may be retained for our records, but is not used for any other purpose.
Real Bridge Games Ltd stores account, contractual and contact information relating to its customers permanently. The data is stored securely in the UK. It is available only to the customer and to Real Bridge Games Ltd.
What are your data protection rights?
Real Bridge Games Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to ask Real Bridge Games Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Real Bridge Games Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Real Bridge Games Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Real Bridge Games Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Real Bridge Games Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using one of the methods at the bottom of this page.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our websites
- Retaining the settings you use whilst using RealBridge
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our websites use:
- Functionality—Real Bridge Games Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. Only first-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website and application features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- By email: email@example.com; or
- Write to us at: Real Bridge Games Ltd, 99 Hazelwood Close, Cambridge, CB4 3SP, UK
How to contact the appropriate authorityShould you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Real Bridge Games Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.